The primary focus of the Account Executive is to act as a liaison between BACL and customers. They strive to understand their customer’s goals (regulatory compliance, testing, certification), as well as develop relationships with new accounts. We are looking for a friendly, self-motivated representative with experience selling services over the phone, via email, and face to face, and training will be provided. The ideal candidate is one who will bring in new business, maintain good customer relationships, hit sales quotas, and wants to enhance his/her knowledge.
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospective clients and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Selling services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Identifying improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors; maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Responding to customer requests for quotes; negotiates plans and receives final approval within a specified time frame.
- Working with teams to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- 1 -2 years of experience as an Account Executive; or equivalent Sales experience
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Must be self-motivated and have a willingness to learn
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Base salary plus commission
- Paid company holidays
- Paid vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k eligibility