Job Title: Quality Assurance Associate
Responsibilities and Limitations:
- Through training, works with technical staff for justification of test documents and test reports when changes are made.
- Discuss with senior test personnel for testing issues.
- Understands test reports and their priorities.
- Maintains and improves the level of technical and grammatical competency of his department through training.
- Ensures that her department’s document compilation, editing, processing and filing methods, comply with national and international Agency and regulatory requirements.
- Provides instructions, motivation and training to the staff in the Document Control and Document PM department.
- Compilation, Editing and processing of BACL Procedures and Working Instructions.
- Performs random audits of departments staff to ensure reports meet BACL’s Quality standards.
- Review the 3rd party agencies requests regarding the legitimacy of certificates and reports.
- Follow up with Customer Satisfaction Surveys and assist with the annual analysis report.
- Follow up the agencies’ concern and complete the QA CARS accordingly.
- Audits and updates the FCC, IC, HKCA, Japan, IDA CB list.
- Respond to the agencies email and mails regarding the submission issues or question under QA Manager’s guidance.
- Understands and follows the BACL Quality System.
Education and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Quality Management Standards
- Has a minimum of 2-years of work experience in standards and testing reports Has a detailed knowledge of International Submissions
- Has expert knowledge of Regulatory standards and testing procedures
- Has expert knowledge with office and graphic software
- Advanced computer knowledge, organizational skills and attention to details
- Has a good command of the English language
- Has great communication and interpersonal skills
- Has excellent office computer s/w skills, organizational and management skills
- ISO/IEC 17025 Training Required
- ISO 17065 Training Required