Essential Duties for Test Engineer
- Perform testing to various standards such as FCC, IC, ETSI, NCC, UL, CSA, IEC, etc.
- Knowledge of RF and microwave circuits, impendence matching, interconnections, etc.
- Hands-on experience with measurement instrumentation such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, cellular call boxes (Rohde & Schwartz CMW 500, Agilent E5515C (8960), etc.)
- In-house verification and calibration of RF preamps, filters, cables, etc.
- General Laboratory maintenance
- Possess thorough understanding of electrical circuits and can read schematics
- Capable of soldering and making mechanical connections
- Maintain high level of accuracy when recording data, and preparing test reports
- Provide technical support to BACL’s other departments.
- Support customer’s technical and operational s/w needs
- Ability to work under pressure and complete projects on time
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE), Engineering Technology or related majors with a minimum of one-year hands-on testing experience
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English language Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Good computer skills
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of test equipment operation
- Paid company holidays
- Paid vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k eligibility