Designs, formulates testing procedures and documentation in accordance with industrial standards.
Essential Duties for Test Engineer:
The position’s essential duties and responsibilities, include, but are not limited to those listed below:
- Conducting new RF/EMC/SAR/Telecommunication product type approval; handling samples and applications
- Coordinating with product design team regarding Safety/EMC quality control
- Evaluating new testing technologies and competitor products
- Following prototype testing procedures
- Responsible for performance tuning, various product development and integration
- Preparing technical documentation, including system operations, standards, and measurement instructions, as per ISO requirements
- Performing testing tasks under ISO-conforming quality system
- Conferring with other engineers to develop customized test techniques and laboratory procedures for system testing.
- MS in Electrical Engineering, plus 6-12 months of related experience
- Paid company holidays
- Paid vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k eligibility