Essential Duties for Test Engineer:
- Perform testing to various standards such as FCC, IC, ETSI, IEC, NCC, etc.
- Knowledge of RF and microwave circuits, impendence matching, interconnections, etc.
- Hands-on experience with measurement instrumentation such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, cellular call boxes (Rohde & Schwartz CMW 500, Agilent E5515C (8960), etc.)
- In-house verification and calibration of RF preamps, filters, cables, etc.
- Laboratory general maintenance
- Possesses thorough understanding of electrical circuits and can read schematics
- Capable of soldering and making mechanical connections
- Maintains high level of accuracy when recording data, and preparing test reports.
- Provides technical support to BACL’s other departments.
- Support customer’s technical and operational s/w needs
- Ability to work under pressure and complete projects on time
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering Degree (MSEE) strongly preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE), Engineering Technology or related majors with a minimum of one year hands-on testing experience.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent command of English to positively enhance interaction with clients.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.