- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
The position’s essential duties and responsibilities are listed below, and include, but are not limited to:
- Research and analyze sales options, in order to positively position our services.
- Discover new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Work internally to develop opportunities.
- Contact potential customers; forge mutually beneficial relationships.
- Regularly travel to visit with clients and meet prospects.
- Participate in trade shows/industry meetings, both inside and outside of normal business hours.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by actively closing business.
- Prepare detailed and professional proposals based on customer specifications/requirements.
- Facilitate quick delivery of proposals that adequately reflect the needs of the customer.
- Serve as central point of contact for the customer.
- Maintain open line of communication; allowing customers an opportunity to inform you of any issues that may influence satisfaction.
- Investigate concerns, develop solutions and make recommendations to management as to how to best exceed customer expectations.
- Protect company integrity by maintaining confidentiality throughout frequent client discussions and communications.
- Two year college degree or above.
- Versatile, willing to learn and good team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer skills.
- Prior sales work experience a plus.