Position: Inside Sales Administrator
Bay Area Compliance Laboratories, Corp. (BACL) is a global service leader in testing, consulting, certification and regulatory approvals management firm. We provide services in the areas of: Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Radio Communications, Telecommunications, Product Safety, Lighting and Energy Efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining existing customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction with prompt and courteous service.
- Answering customer inquiries; providing guidance to current customers and potential customers on regulatory requirements.
- Acting as a primary liaison between customers, project managers and engineering team from pre-sale to completed delivery of service.
- Preparing quotations for compliance testing, international approvals and product certifications.
- Supporting outside sales team for customer quotations.
- Placing and receiving calls from customers regarding sales/service issues, and making timely introductory and follow up calls/emails upon receipt of request for Quotes (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO).
- Supporting the management of orders, including periodic status/schedule updates for customer’s projects in process, changing orders, invoices, business communications, etc.
- Following up with customers on initial new orders during testing and/or certification services, and placing additional calls, as needed, until test reports and/or certification are submitted to customers, and customers are completely satisfied.
- Monitoring certification data base and maintaining certification renewal administration procedures.
- Responsible for additional assignments, as assigned by Supervisor
- Understanding and following BACL’s Quality System and Employee Handbook
- AA or AS Degree, plus practical experience strongly preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Paid company holidays
- Paid vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k eligibility