- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
The position’s essential duties and responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Identifies improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors; maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Responds to customer requests for quotes; negotiates, plans and receives final approval within a specified time frame.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- BS/BA in any major, but preferably in Engineering, Science, or another technical discipline.